April 28, 2005

boston dreamin' on a rainy day

so last night i had this dream about this guy i have (mostly had, thank goodness) a crush on at work. (i've been ignoring him lately, mostly b/c i am over it, but he doesn't particularly like that. so he's been trying to get my attention. of course.)

in my dream he's all upset that his g/f left him, but of course less upset (it's my dream, hey) than he is happy he can now be with me. cheers. so in the soap opera style (again, it's my dream, no matter how corny) he finds solace in my arms. and falls asleep. (bit of reality crept in there)

funny part is not the dream but that i see him this a.m. & he comes to talk to me & is like 10 inches away & it's all i can do not to tell him, gee i dreamed about you last night. that would just lead to no good. especially in front of all the other guys.

hee hee. life is funny.

No comments: