February 11, 2008

eeny meeny miney moe...

the last post brings me to this one.

the woman picks the man. that's just the way it is. we're not taught that by the rules, but really, it is.

your spark, you lighting up, your persistence, your affection, that gets the guy.

ladies, we choose our men.

i've chosen my guy. and it's wierd that all the others i date seem to have figured out i haven't chosen them. it's ok. i'm ok if they say "you're just not into me." because they're right.

actually, i've chosen more than one guy. i chose my last 2 boyfriends. but they opted out. maybe because ultimately, i was deselecting them too, even though i was with them. couldn't help myself. when i get bored with a guy, it just shows.

this is a new theory for me, but i think it's a good one.

the only trick is to make them think - it's all their idea.

1 comment:

Two Date Diva said...

"the only trick is to make them think - it's all their idea."

Oh yeah! Much easier said than done though.