August 22, 2008

baby angst

...is a bitch.

it is a no win situation. i'm not even really able to consider whether i WANT to have a kid. it is considered for me.

i don't want NOT to have a kid.

but what am i supposed to do with this baby angst? child care is $1200 per month. and do i want to have a kid to be raised by someone else?

or do i want to try to find a father for the kid, who will get some sense that that factors heavily into the rush into relationship? i never want to do that to a guy.

ayiyi. curse this clock.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love to give you some good advice or thoughts here, but I'm not on the baby track. At least I don't think so. I'm 32 and if I want one, I have been advised to have one by the time I"m 35 if I'm having my own. So, not likely for me. Sorry that wasn't helpful!

Violynist said...

well, my doc told me between 38-40. my mom had me at 39.

oh wait - that's what's wrong with me! ;=