November 24, 2008

i did let it go...

thanks to c for the comment. oddly enough about an hour before i read c's comments, i had just e-mailed mr. big that i couldn't and shouldn't put up with being ignored. that i was super upset about it & that sorry, i had tried. but there was no solution for us getting along.

this makes it all feel better somehow, to know it's not me that's the problem. yeah, i might have issues from my past, but nothing that makes it ok to not treat me well. i mean who comes over & sleeps with you & then ignores all attempts you make to communicate with them in the days afterward? but then - doesn't want to leave, just wants to be in your life somehow, to what - do that all over again?

man, that's just messed up.

yes, i will find someone who fills the emotional void for me. i mean not in me, only i can do that. but for me.

i kept thinking if i'm around him i'll have access to that emotional warmth that he has. & then it was like getting thrown out of a jacuzzi into the middle of the arctic. still in my sexy bikini.

yeah. no.

i will be upset for a while still but at least i presented how i felt calmly and conclusively. sorry buddy, fresh out of solutions since you're such an a*hole.

but sigh, one that i like.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for you! You know, the process is hard. I, myself, am still dealing with having walked away from someone who enabled me to feel the same emotion for so many years. However, I have found another person who, regardless of where it goes, has shown to be quite demonstrative and aggressive in his pursuit of me. After dealing with the type of men like Mr. Big for years, you really do forget what it's like to have someone that is interested in spending time with you, seeing you, etc.

I get how with the guy, they do seem to enjoy themselves with you and you wonder, couldn't you see that it could be like this all the time?

These guys aren't worth the bruising to the ego which inevitably occurs over time. Trust me, you're so much better than that.