April 23, 2009

it's not supposed to be this way!

i seem to live outside the realm of normality.

i'm currently very happy with a non-traditional is-it-a-relationship? & it's all wrong. it's just not right.

but i'm super happy.

last night i hung out with mr. busy, who i'm going to now start calling my cap. as in capricorn. i don't wear him on my head.

and i am super happy today. did i say that already? he has that effect on me. always has, but it's getting worse. or better.

thing is, we didn't do anything! we drove around trying to find a place to eat, finally had some eh food & watched the red sox. then went back to my place & laid on the couch & i fell asleep while he watched tv.

that was it.

it.

nothing else.

& i'm happy as a clam.

what is it about this guy? i woke up this morning, looked in the mirror & went, wow, you're like super happy. so i wrote to him, saying how happy i was. what was he doing, drugging me? whatever it was, keep it up. lol.

so on the way to work i grab why men love bi*ches & read it. nothing applies. i mean about him. we don't have a relationship. i don't think we're headed there. he's happiest when he's off when other people on weekends & i'm not doing so bad myself seeing other people too.

but he makes me the happiest of anyone in my life & i think anyone i've ever dated. & we do nothing!

in fact, we don't even really have any meaningful conversation. it's just hang out & relax & chill.

i'm so fricken confused.

but happy.

go figure.

1 comment:

The running yogi said...

Sometimes that's what you need, you know?

Happy is good!