November 21, 2007

i'll take some bs, straight up

i can't stand brad the ex-bachelor. first of all, i think he's gay. not that there's anything wrong with that. IF IT WASN'T A DATING SHOW.

second, he's an a*hole. all the times he said oh, you're perfect for me. gets out of the pool & says, i just feel like she's a friend. "& i have to say goodbye now." boots her off the show.

how many exes does he remind me of.

i had a boyfriend once that told me if a guy was talking about all the action he was getting, he wasn't getting ANY. he said it's the quiet guys you gotta watch out for, they're the ones getting all the chicks.

same in dating. it's the BSers that are the nasty ones. i love you baby baby baby baby blah blah blah my guilt is killing me cuz i'm cheating on you so here are some flowers/jewelry/chocolates.

it's the quiet ones that love you.

now, if you could just get them to SAY it...ok, i admit it, that's what flowers are for.

or are they for guilt?

i'm so confused.

1 comment:

Two Date Diva said...

Reminds me of the ex that once said to me (after 5 and a half years of dating) "If I can't marry you, I don't think I can ever get married to anyone." He married his secretary less than a year later. Go figure.