December 11, 2007

tag, i'm it

Here's the rules...

1. Link to your tagger (Two Date Diva) and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

I don't have 5 friends :( to share them with but I'll play.

----------------------------

1. Five facts:

a. I hated to brush my teeth until I bought an electric toothbrush. But I still brush my teeth with my eyes closed.
b. I just started drinking beer during the World Series. Yes, THIS year!
c. I made out with a guy backstage at Carnegie Hall. In a little window that opens onto the stage...
d. I'm a real blonde.
e. I've been to 24% of the countries in the world.

3 comments:

Two Date Diva said...

Holy crap 24% of the countries in the world! I so want to be you when I grow up!

Two Date Diva said...

I forgot to ask, is that you with the santas?

Anonymous said...

Two sexy Santas? You freak you ;)