December 10, 2007

what about bob

ok, so this nice looking 44-yo guy wrote to me, we'll call him bob. i've written back. he's an electrical engineer & seems NORMAL.

i just spent a weekend skiing. mmmmmm. found out i'm a closet ski racer. i'm now coming out of the closet & shocking everyone on the hill. they didn't think i was a ski racer when they looked at me for .0005 seconds, but i really am. they figured that out if the .0005 seconds was a view of my back. or they had no view at all but the sky...

a ski weekend as a single fast skiier is interesting. i had one v. attached nice girl (to a hot, nice HELPFUL guy i must say) ask me "are you going out by yourself?" yes, maam, i am. to get first run. because if no one else wants to, i will. that's what you do when you're single. you do.

i finally found a guy at the end of the second day who snowboarded my speed. sadly he's engaged, but he wouldn't have dated me anyway. i've never seen guys who ski well date girls that do. there's something about great skiiers or snowboarders that makes them want to choose either beginners or non-skiiers. which actually works out great for me, because i can ski with them. which is fun until their SO finds out and demands that they not ski with me anymore. which has happened. nice. so if you can't ski, you can still bitch, i guess.

this weekend i tried to avoid the couples. and the single guys that just weren't helpful. now this really grates on my nerves. guys who aren't helpful. more on that later.

in fact, more on everything later.

i'm going to love my mickie d's right now.

2 comments:

Two Date Diva said...

Wow, sound like you had a great weekend! I love boys who ski, they tend to have great asses.
;)

Two Date Diva said...

Tag you're it! I posted a tag response on my blog go here to read it:

http://twodatediva.blogspot.com