January 30, 2008

bloody pissed

i love the word bloody. it's supposed to be a swear word, but it just makes me think of surgeries. or wars. i love it because i'm swearing but i don't feel like it. and if i get this cute little (or intelligent big) accent in my head, i sound very proper with my is-it-a-swear? word.

ok, back to topic. today i'm BPd.

boys are now everywhere in my life. well, they don't particularly live here in my town (small problem) but they're just wanting to talk to me & see me.

because i don't care.

watch me care. i'll post, "today i care." and they'll all feel it with their non-feminine intuition (which is always spot-on) and run and hide.

dammit. this always happens.

the minute you either get into a r-ship or don't give a s***, boyz attack you from all sides, eager to break down your love walls. (ha. like love handles but bigger.)

then you collapse, eager to let down your guard and not be at war with menkind (or not-kind) anymore, and they run and hide. afraid of getting hit by that wall on its way down.

my new mantra is to ignore each of them for a day after they contact me. 24 hours. let them stew. seems to keep them hopping around my little city (of lovelessness. well, not really, i do love me...)

so far it's working like a CHARM.

and that's why i'm BPd.

1 comment:

~**Dawn**~ said...

What I want to know is how come they have enough intuition to pick up on the most subtle sign of interest for the sake of fleeing into the night, but they cannot pick up on the fact that we're ticked off & why that might be?

"Like love handles but bigger." Ha, indeed! =)