January 11, 2008

Making the cut

So the engineer that wrote to me on Yahoo! (not my sat night date) is out. He didn't call Wednesday night like he said, and he's out on the first strike.

He was saying wierd things anyway. Putting words in my mouth that I (or women) hate men, joking around about having a wife when I asked him, really focused on the fact that I looked in shape in my picture. Seemed very picky.

Dropped his ex b/c he found her making dinner plans with her ex. Dinner plans. Wow, I didn't know that was cheating. I debated whether or not I should tell him I'm still friends with my exes. And sadly, for him, they come first. Because some of them have become lifelong friends.

Ok, well, glad he took himself out of the running.

Onward & upward.

1 comment:

Two Date Diva said...

I love when the flakes just weed themselves out. Keep at it and good luck!