February 27, 2008

reconciliation

i've been trying for months to reconcile things with my last ex. both in my head & in reality.

a few days ago i finally left him a voicemail telling him exactly that - and tonite he called.

it's the oddest thing. sometimes it takes you just forever to figure out what your objective is or why you're doing something. but then if you can verbalize it, people (especially guys) know what to do with it.

how wierd. it's so much easier to just ask for things rather than to keep trying to get them without asking.

why have i wasted so many years beating around the bush with people when i could have just said what i wanted? ayiyi.

maybe because it's hard to be sexy and honest at the same time. but i guess sometimes the stars align...

3 comments:

~**Dawn**~ said...

I have never been great at asking for what I want either. But what really drives me crazy is when someone tells me to just put into words what I want, I actually *so* it and then they either pay no attention or do the exact freaking opposite.

Anonymous said...

I try the telepathic way of getting what I want from people. Never works. I need to just come out with it already! Good for you!

Violynist said...

thanks for the congrats, wow, this is years in coming and i will take them in and feel successful for a change with my communications...

:)