March 16, 2008

sexy in my own skin

every time i watch meg ryan movies i want to be her. in fact, i once went shopping for a loung-wear makeover so i could look & feel as relaxed & sexy as she looked.

problem is, new england weather is damn cold, you wake up sweating in the middle of the night if you use a down comforter so cotton is ugh, and...the dryers shrink all my clothes.

with that trio of problems, i relegated to karen neuberger nightgowns. not sexy

so, in case you have the above dilemma - check out some cool designers like skanty. :) (shown at right)

or p.j. salvage (shown at left).



if you're in the market, check out this site (but not the prices on it).

k, sexy sleepwear coming right up.

oh, and, i just bought a brazilian (salinas) bikini this year too. it's gonna be a hell of a sexy summer for me! :)

2 comments:

~**Dawn**~ said...

Now *that* is something I do not miss about living in NE. I can look cute in my loungewear & pjs year round.

Anonymous said...

I love scanty! My favorite PJs! You can get them on EBay for cheaper.

Brazilian! WOW!