June 13, 2009

hmmm

well i just got back from going out with mr. meetup again. and i'm super confused. and annoyed.

i can't put my finger on it, but something just really annoys me. well, i can identify a couple things but they don't seem concrete enough to create this high level of annoyance. sometimes it's just really hard to identify what you are feeling. and why.

but today, definitely, he morphed from a possibility to a friend in my head. i just don't see romantic involvement. and i'm not sure why.

he is good company, i can hang with him, he is nice & smart. he cares about me. i just don't know what it is. whatever IT is, i don't feel it.

i need to think some more. i will be away next weekend so i won't have the chance to meetup for a couple weeks again. by then i should know...

i feigned wanting to take a nap b/c i just wanted to get dropped off & be home by myself. on a saturday night. with no other plans.

uhoh, that doesn't sound too good.

No comments: