July 11, 2009

the more the merrier

as the laws of attraction go, the guy i like hasn't shown up again, so i've responded to nearly every guy that wrote to me on POF. what the heck. i ended up liking this guy & thought i wouldn't so i'll give it a try.

going to see the tall ships today. should be fun. :) sunny weather, yea.

might end up with a POF date, we'll see.

movin' right along...

last night in a drunk moment i wrote mr. NY a pissed off e-mail saying if you didn't feel the need to lie to me (about the status of our non-relationship) i might still be seeing you. do you really think women like to hear s***? he'll probably be pissed, and good. months of not being able to tell me the truth, that he didn't want to date me.

at last my ex-cap told me the truth.

grrrr. annoyed.

No comments: