February 19, 2008

indigestion

it's really hard to listen to your gut, as two-date diva suggested, when your gut thinks many men are indigestible. if "something doesn't feel quite right" but you have no rationale for it, specifically, what do you do?

what if your gut reaction is ... fear.

it's an interesting dilemma.

when you get to be my age & experience, you don't fall easily. in fact, you try not to fall at all, due to many broken hearts.

this makes the guy even more eager to fell you.

maybe i should just get fallen & then survey the damage now, rather than waiting a long time when it will hurt more.

i dunno, it's an odd dilemma any way around it. ugh. my tummy hurts.

1 comment:

~**Dawn**~ said...

It's funny. Any time my gut feling said "hold up" & I didn't, it turned out badly. Only once did I date a guy that my gut said "YES!!" and then I freaked out. And he got away. Still kicking myself, ten years after the fact. My gut is apparently very smart, but my head will not listen.