July 22, 2008

free your mind...

the value of freeing my mind is already showing up!

i see now why it is best to let guys go & move on if they're not that into me. benefit = i now have emotional energy for other guys!

mr. busy is back in my life again, to some extent. just as a refresher, he was my BF from last year that i was gaga over. mr. possibility is also back.

the good thing about these guys is that no matter what happens, i have a chance to show off the new me, free of static cling. that was the main thing that killed my r-ship with them...so to be cling-free is a big benefit!

that also means, that if nothing really happens with them, everything will be ok. after all, i'd hate for them to distract me & take emotional energy that could be spent on NEW guys.

i've come a long way baby & i hope that i can show that off now...

No comments: