September 21, 2008

resolved

i have GOT to stop liking guys that don't like me back. enough.

and i have GOT to stop playing with guys that are unreliable.

problem is, some of these guys are my friends who still flirt with me & promise things like "i'll come to visit soon!" or "i'll call you when i get to town." and then they don't.

the only thing stopping me from accomplishing #2 is that - some of these friends go WAYYY back. like to elementary school. what do you do? diss them? maybe so.

and for #1, i am a sucker for a pretty face. and that really sucks. give me a good-looking guy & i have a really tough time equating that with character flaws. or just guys that don't want attachment.

i guess i'm entering the hiatus from guys phase. my health is more important right now and my sanity and what i've been doing lately is just not good for either. but i've chosen these guys over being alone.

i guess it's time to be alone. seems i don't know how to be any other way.

No comments: