September 23, 2008

movin' on.

i've told my friend that wants to come visit that now is not a good time. sorry, stressed & tired. i am. i haven't seen him in years & after a couple bad experiences with house guests - no more.

i told my friend that wanted me to stay over when i hadn't seen him for a long time - i already had a place to stay.

the others i will just give time as princessb suggested. but i'm also going to change the nature of my interactions with them. they are no longer flirty friends. well, except for a couple. mr. possibility (aka of who i AM staying with tomorrow night when i go on vaca) and mr. big. the rest i need to move on from in terms of expecting or hoping anything romantic. none of these 7 guys have shown the ability to have a long-term relationship or the interest in having one with me. and some of them i've known since i was very young.

i'm tired of the games. no more pretend.

so this is my back-up resolution. if i manage to let at least 4 of the 7 them go, that will be a good start....

No comments: