September 19, 2008

ugh

i'm headed home to another lonely weekend by self. kitten is even away at the vets. he'll be back by saturday night though. yea.

apparently surgery was successful & his little balls were clipped without incident. hopefully he is quieter & less bitey.

i have only one person in my life right now calling me up to do anything. my housemate. other than that - it's all me to make my entertainment.

mr. big remains flirty but non-committal about plans. not that i've asked him for any except for the ill-fated movie sighting that neither of us was really that gung ho about. so no gung or ho happened. maybe it will this weekend, he was hinting around about something.

i have shitloads to do anyway. got all prepped for the conference on mon & tues that i'm chairing. what a PITA. but good pr for self, especially if want to change jobs in this market. fortunately am co-chairing (quite by accident, his joining me, but a good one) with a real go-getter from an asset mgt firm that has done most of the work. training me in i guess. i just got my comments all ready. dinner with those peeps sunday night.

then gotta pack for trip to la.

now that will be interesting.

mr. possibility (no longer one) hasn't shown up lately i'm supposed to stay with him. mr. jack is back wants me to stay over. yeah. prob not. i mean for why? so he can diss me again for another few years when he starts dating someone again.

oh well. much to get ready for. sad to be alone doing it.

oh well. now that i'm all integrated (wait i just said oh well twice dammit) dammit. hee hee. gees, i'm all about the 2s. and here i am single & all. ok, it stopped.

so as i was saying, integration is good. good thing! thing is (there we go again! wow, am i on something or what?) that i guess i have to be integrated into things & pets cuz right now people ain't happenin'.

the only guys wanting to be around me are super unreliable. mr. military is also texting me & i'm ignoring him b/c he fluctuates between saying i'm the next mrs. military & then not calling when he comes to town. huh.

and where are the girls? school has started, babies on the way, you know. shit happens.

so my entertainment this weekend is cats & rats. ratatoille is my saturday night menu while i hug my kitten. or hold him away from the screen, lol. thank goodness for netflix.

yup, thank goodness i'm well integrated there! hee hee.

No comments: