February 18, 2009


bunny

i hate to admit it, but i'm entering my bunny phase.

as in running.

wow, i sure have issues with staying around. my friends tell me to take deep breaths & not keep obsessing & just wait & see what happens.

me, i'm busy looking for the escape root (lol, what a pun) from the garden of luv.

it's all very interesting to observe myself doing this. the minute any friction enters a r-ship, i'm all about running. the big question is just when, where & how fast.

the hardest thing for me to do right now is just sit & lick my feet. yes, that's what bunnies do, i suppose, when they're NOT running. that's what my cat does. maybe that's what little scared animals do to keep the mind off the fact that they might be dinner.

the funny thing is that of course, my bunny tendencies don't come up when i'm single. they only come up when - voila - there is something to run from.

off i go to lick my feet.

ugh. nasty. although luckily i just got a pedicure for v-day & i have cute little pink toes.

No comments: