February 21, 2009

timing

i posted a question on a message board about if my doc ignores my communications for a week, is this a big deal? john gray talks about it not being a big deal. well, not ignoring, but that guys will disappear until they figure out what they want.

however this is just strange. i think it's a sign things are def over with me & my doc. so i'm moving on. or back, as i said to my regularly scheduled life.

of course in some ways i'm super upset. and in other ways, i'm like, well there are some things that i really didn't like & were red flags. so better now than later.

but still. anyhow, back to the topic. if a guy goes awol for a week, is that a big deal? my girlfriends don't think it is really. it's odd. not nice. def different. but a big deal?

i don't know what guys would say about this. i would say it is continuing the rejective behavior i got upset about in the first place on our last morning of the trip. how can you turn me down for affection on the last day, no matter how "oddly" i may ask? i mean, i like you dude. & you prefer to pack to make love to me? that is just whack.

i have a friend who waits until her husband want to have sex all the time. ok. that is a def possibility that some guys prefer to call the shots. but to just be cold hearted & then tell me, you're not thinking long-term (like you want a relationship) & then ignore me when you get back?

something is all screwball here.

2 comments:

Wendie Tobin said...

Well, I may have an unpopular opinion-I usually do, but I think it's a huge deal to not hear from a guy you are dating for a week.

Violynist said...

thank you!