February 23, 2009

hit & run

well, i guess i was just hit & run by the best guy i have ever dated. ever.

unbelievable.

mr. ny came over yesterday & really was awesome. he was supportive & loving & kind, all the things that my doc stopped being. suddenly. plus, what can i say, mr. ny knows how to make a woman happy & yeah, i need to not forget that my doc just didn't care enough to do that.

sigh.

it sucks to be a taurus & get all caught up in how hot people are & how perfect they are & forget - if he's getting on my nerves (and i consider myself very tolerant) & all into himself - yeah. doesn't matter how hot that is.

sooner or later i would have called it a day. given his lack of interest in me & how i feel. i guess better it happened now.

yeah right. isn't that what you always tell yourself when you've been dumped.

No comments: