December 05, 2007

cave woman

ok, i caved.

i put back up a profile on a dating site. ooops. it was my altar ego that made me do it. (altar, get it?

do you get it now?

do you get it now?

)

we'll see what happens. or who happens.

the question with online dating is always, do you see what the dinosaur drags back, or go out & club the guy over the head yourself? or lay around half naked & hope he doesn't mistake you for dino-bait as he's running by on his way to the kill.

i am prehistoric in my attitudes & opinions. blame it on the rules. i'm trying to switch over more to the mama gena point of view, but i'm not sure she was invented yet in my she-cave-woman days.

1 comment:

Two Date Diva said...

I know how you feel about stepping back out again. I haven't had a profile up for quite sometime, but I toy with the idea occasionally. I try to do OLD with the attitude of it being practice. I'm not dating to find the ONE I'm just practicing my skills to find him! ;) Keep us posted on how it goes.