October 14, 2008

10 things going on with me

1) why do divorced guys think it's ok to talk about their exes? dude, i don't want to hear it. i told some guy this tonite. nicely. he can just tell me he has kid duty, i don't need or want to hear about the ex, just like he doesn't want to hear about ex-boyfriends. you deal or i don't date. (did not say this part.)

2) married men having affairs suck. i mean really.

3) i've been having night mares lately. i'm wanting to have sex with a guy & my family is in the room. and then i'm holding hands with wait, it's my co-worker. no, it's mr. ny who looks like my stalker ex. who is it?

4) i haven't been in a LTR for years. why?

5) i'm in so much pain. feeling so bad. FMS really sucks. i mean really. this is probably why.

6) my company is being sold. scary. but in good timing...

7) ...my landlord just offered to switch me to month-to-month lease. nice. he said he's not kicking me out, he just does this for people to make it easier. my co-house-mate confirmed.

8) i had to take back my first leather coat. :( waaaaah. it turned my fingers black. wtf?

9) mr. big has me on a schedule. he only wants to see me every x often. i have to ask how often x is. hmmm.

10) i have a date thursday night! my hip-hop teacher got fired (super-waaaah) but at least i have a date. may be i should make them every t-night.

....[nah nah nah nah nah...]life goes on...

1 comment:

Two Date Diva said...

You need to put Mr. Big on your schedule. Screw his!