October 16, 2008

in out, in out...just like sex...

or not.

ok, this isn't a blog about sex. or actually it is, but i'm not gonna talk about that!

this is about how many times guys (2 right now) go in and out of my phone. one day i put them back. the next day i delete all their info. then they call & i put them back again.

and then i delete all their info.

right now i've deleted mr. big. i called when, monday & wanted to meet up this week? it's thursday.

he has until what tomorrow night to not schedule with me or i'll - just not answer his call when he calls again.

darn capricorns. both of them. grrr. time for new boyz to delete from my phone.

hee hee.

2 comments:

Two Date Diva said...

yeah, I've seriously done this dance in the past too. I'm wondering if there are a couple of boys I could delete now.......

Anonymous said...

I've done this...with the phone, email, facebook, msn....I"m a wee bit fickle, no?