October 13, 2008

hmmm

mr. big called me last night. it was nice to chat with him again. since i do all the talking pretty much, it is fun to just chatter on about nothing.

this morning i decided last night whet my appetite for him. so i decided to try the direct approach, considering that he's capricorn. & we seem to keep missing each other on our cues.

i just left him a vm saying "hey i'd like to see you again, let's make some plans to meet up this week, ok? give me a call." that's about as direct and sweet as you can get. doesn't seem like he's gonna get around to putting me into his plans unless i ask for it.

sometimes i feel like we're going around in circles. dancing around what we want but not quite saying it. for example i send him a sexy text. he doesn't respond for days & then says, what was that about, in person. i'm like what text? i don't even remember, in any case the moment has passed.

i'm not sure if he's not getting the message b/c he doesn't want to or he just wants me to be really obvious. so - i'm being really obvious. i want to see you. let's meet.

we'll see how that goes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good plan. I'm interested to see how it works out!