October 01, 2008

it's a break-up b/c it's broken

i could never fix things with mr. NY. things were remedied somewhat (aka the fighting stopped) when i sent him a bottle of champagne to celebrate his green card. but he doesn't want to fix things.

as i see it, we would have kept getting into conflict anyway, which doesn't fit with my new NQ to have peaceful relationships. although i could try to improve, there is only so much you can do when the interaction between you just doesn't work.

or - one party doesn't want it to work.

so i'm considering that we have broken up. yeah, we were never together but i guess i have to do this. my clue was my sadness at no more little blue notifiers from him.

i guess mr. big will be my rebound guy now. huh. mr. ny was my rebound from him. oh well, who goes around comes around...

No comments: