October 02, 2008

when i'm [not] feeling blue...

i've noticed that two activities that i spend a lot of time on do not make my mood ring turn blue. time to throw these out.

they are

- shopping (or rather, browsing)
- wasting time online, especially on dating sites

it's really cool to be in tune with myself & my happies. it is really boosting my energy to pay attention to these & to not do the other things unless i have to, or to reward myself for doing them.

oddly enough, reading my book while waiting for the train makes me happy. who woulda thunk i would like commuting.

i'm rather liking this permission to involve myself mainly in Queenly activities that are for the good of me & my "realm."

finally, i have permission to be me. something i was never given or even suggested by my family my whole life. taking it on as a goal for myself is just awesome and so freeing.

la la la (sings like pig)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love sitting on a train reading a book. My commute now is about 100 feet, so no reading, but I get it.