October 01, 2008

jack was not back

well, i got one out of my two boyz on my vaca.

mr. possibility showed up & great fun was had by all. he didn't show up often enough for my taste, but we got along great & set a new precedent for - no drama! some of that was me, yes, i take credit for that. all of it probably! yea me.

jack never came back. we had convos about meeting up but he didn't call at the assigned time. or ever after actually. when i got to town he had all kinds of reasons that he couldn't meet. had to take care of son, had to go to class, didn't want to drive in that hour of la traffic, etc. when i told him i wasn't coming out to the OC, that apparently ended his interest in seeing me. this was in spite of him sending me texts saying he thought i should spend the night. yeah.

this shows me that excuses are only what they are. it was never the women in his life keeping him from seeing me. it was - HIM! i first learned this from my dad who always used my mom as an excuse about why he couldn't call or see me. i moved out on my own and - voila - nothing changed.

so anyhow, i started with the plan to end my r-ships with 7 guys in my life. i've narrowed that to 5, with the possibility of being 4. depending on if mr. NY, who doesn't have a long history of annoyance with me, doesn't come back. we'll aim for 5.

of that 5...four are already gone.

1- mr. military - i am ignoring his texts
2- mr. fl - i can't deal with his emotions & he drains my energy so no more callbacks to him. online interaction only
3- mr. jack is back - because he wasn't
4- mr. russia - only comes around when a guy shows up in my life so only online interaction if i feel like it. maybe.
5- mr. ny - he self-eliminated. at least for now, he's out.
6 & 7 - i'll keep mr. possibility & mr. big. even though neither one is. lol. :) mr. possibility showed up to see me, & mr. big texted to see a movie while i was gone on vaca, so he's still in. both of them are reliable, show up to meet me and most of all, kind to me, no matter how crazy i get.

yea me. time to move on - to serious possibilities & guys who don't waste my precious energy anymore!

my new queenly motto - You shall enhance my realm - or be gone!

1 comment:

Two Date Diva said...

Holy crap! You juggle men like a pro. I'm gonna have to learn that skill one day.