January 19, 2009

the cure

so my doc came. and went.

and i'm super enthralled. i mean, i so respect this guy. just awesome.

apparently he thought the same thing. his first comments when he arrived back home were, when can we get you out here to visit? i was like, how about, now?

kidding. i was like, great. i'm there.

so i cancelled my vaca with mr. busy who congratulated me on my good fortune with my doc.

in an odd twist, mr. ny tells me he might be coming here to work. wants me to help him find a place. so i e-mailed him the URL for craig's list. happy to help. but not to f*. so i won't be seeing him again. although i haven't told him that yet. i suspect he really won't care either.

so i guess you could say - i have a boyfriend again. for the first time in 2 years.

i compared the picture of my cheater ex with my doc. it's very interesting. i always thought my cheater was the cutest guy i had dated & would always miss that. but no - my doc is way cuter than the cheater, and this is objectively so - so really i am so lucky. as cute guys are a real bonus for me. good looking guys are fine. but i like cute guys with dimples & boyish grins & wow, i lucked out.

super coolness.

happy me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

:D

Yay for you!

As for me, I jut got to experience my first love ^_^.

...we have to remember, the ones that deserve us are the ones that respect & care about us.

Violynist said...

awesome, that's fantastic! congratulations! :)

yes, respect & care is huge. i am so thankful for it.

thanks for your continued words of encouragement!

Violynist said...
This comment has been removed by the author.