March 12, 2009

but he's so cute...

they say the biggest failing of taurus' is our inability to let go of beautiful people. it's true. i can't seem to fathom the idea that a cute guy has no relationship skills.

i mean he's so cute & accomplished. how can he be such a failure at getting along with people (romantically)? i think to myself.

well, that's my version of romance at least. sticking around.

his is apparently - getting action & running. his being, well, all the guys i date on&off right now.

what is it about my head that i can't get it thru my bull-ish brain that cute guys are just what they are?

wallpaper. adorning my life but providing no value whatsoever. unless proven otherwise...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry you're going through this. I've been going through this for almost 3 weeks where you have a seemingly good relationship going (mine was for 5 months)and bam, nothing.

I don't know what transpired prior to him disappearing but with my guy, we had a fight about the whole relationship thing.

I think I'm going to give dating a rest. Best of luck to you, Bull.

Violynist said...

unbelievable. exactly what happened with me. you & i do live in parallel universes, don't we!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, it's awful. I can def relate to your last few posts. It's this horrible combination of anger, sadness, confusion, and utter disbelief. I miss the friendship. I miss the intimacy.

I.do.not.get.what.happened.

So frustrating when there is nothing you can do short of showing up to the person's house demanding an explanation. Of course, we won't do this...but it's a nice thought, lol.