March 13, 2009

ta-da. mystery solved

my e-mail exchange with the jerk's friend:

Hi Jerk's Friend,

How are things?!

It sounded like Jerk and you were good friends. I met him in December & we dated for 2 months. He was calling every day & came to Boston to visit. Then we went to Florida Feb 14 weekend.

The night we got back was the last I heard from him. Is he ok? I can't get through to him even when I was out in his area last weekend. No response to anything.

Is this usual for him? Does he come back later & talk to girls again? I'm very confused...I would have at least liked to say goodbye.

Seeing-Single



Hi Single, so sorry to get your email. i wish i could defend the Jerk, but sadly, this is quite normal for him. he is 42...dated around a fair bit, yet never been even close to getting married. so, that by itself says something about his ability to commit. the closer he gets to someone the faster he seems to cut it off. my wife and ....i hope he does respond to you and you at least get a chance to talk. i will ask him if you would like. let me know. sorry again.

Not The Jerk

No comments: