December 02, 2009

will you fight for me?

based on my recent interchanges with mr. smart (indian guy) i decided to send him a text letting him know that if he wouldn't be able to stand up for me with his mom (because i'm older and non-indian) that we needed to downgrade to friends.

i deleted him from my phone and i expect i won't hear from him again. i would actually be shocked if he shows up again. i've made it clear, by mentioning it about 3 times, that rejection from his family concerns me. and since i am VERY in like with him, it is already a hard fall to disentagle myself after one month of dating him. i can't imagine having to get over him later.

of course, we could have broken up naturally. or not. i don't know. but i don't want my heart to be played with by someone i really like who has no intention of sharing me with his family or standing up for me.

his friend is afraid to stand up to his mother over what i suspect is an indian woman, and if mr. smart isn't gonna do that, i need to know now.

i'm very sad today as i loved his company. but i don't have much heart left anymore, losing it all the time when i break up with people. what little left i have, i need to keep intact. and not have it get busted up by somebody who might think i'm not worth fighting for...

boo hoo. i hate this.

No comments: