February 04, 2008

i miss you

i just texted my most recent ex that i missed him.

i'm bracing myself for the regret that hits after i do something like this.

i'm so tired of detaching from people. it's exhausting.

that's one good thing married people have. they don't have to do that every day.

i was laughing to my friend this morning (who was enjoying the weekend with her husband gone) that we spend our lives trying to get with a mate. then once we do, we spend the rest of the time trying to get away from them.

:) ha.

4 comments:

~**Dawn**~ said...

I can safely say I have not contacted my most recent ex in any way. I would rather snuggle up to an angry badger. =P

Two Date Diva said...

I think great minds must think alike because I was just thinking about detachment this morning and how good I am at it. Probably too good. I'll post about it later this week.

Violynist said...

:angry badger:

what, like in that corolla commercial?

~**Dawn**~ said...

That is *exactly* what I was picturing.