February 04, 2008

preserving my dating freedom

ok, that's a stretch.

but i'm supposed to vote in the primaries tomorrow (says me) and no frickn' clue who to vote for.

just in case anyone else is facing super tuesday unprepared, here's some help.

this is not because i'm unprepared (well, not ONLY b/c of that) but because we have a wealth of 3 candidates i, being independent, could vote for.

http://www.ontheissues.org/Hillary_Clinton.htm

i really like her stand on abortion, to bring it closer to my blog theme...

3 comments:

Two Date Diva said...

This is completely off topic, but how did you get the new logo? I love it!

Violynist said...

hey thanks diva!

actually, a friend of mine made it years ago when i was still at the seeingsingle.com URL. i just found it again recently...

btw, you asked a while if it was me in that pic at christmas. it was, i just didn't want to say so cuz i'm keeping kinda private. :) and then i bare my soul to the world. go figure. ;)

thanks for being my new single buddy!

Two Date Diva said...

You go girl, surrounded by all those Santas, I'm a bit jealous!

It's always nice to have a single buddy, all of my married and coupled up friends are sick of hearing me whine about being single so it's nice to know I'm not alone in the world.