November 04, 2008

wow

in yet another illustration of why i remain super crushed on mr. big, he responded today to both of my e-mails. in depth. patiently answering or commenting on my objections. asking what kind of solution i was looking for. and saying let him know if i wanted to talk more about these things i brought up.

there is no talk of me getting too attached, so let's cut things off. instead he is asking basically - how can i make you happy?

yup. that's my boy.

and that my friends, is why i like mr. big.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Warning: Occasionally these Capricorns will show you glimpses of what could be a promising change. To be on the safe side, don't be quick to believe it. Things will go back to how they were (frustrating) before you know it. After years and years of dealing with these guys, just wanted to give you a friendly suggestion.

Violynist said...

thanks c, i have you doubt you're correct...