October 23, 2008

dates

i love dates. yeah, the ones where you meet people too!

tonite is my 2nd this week (unless he reschedules, had surgery on his leg ouch!). tomorrow my 3rd.

i guess tomorrow is looking better because - i'm actually checking & rechecking my e-mail to see if keith has written back yet. that's a good sign actually...

tonite i'm not so sure about. i couldn't seem to get dressed this morning, just kept changing clothes. usually when that happens it's a sign that i'm anxious & things aren't going to go well. the most obvious connection between my clothes changes & the fact things aren't going to go well was when my cheater x dumped me over e-mail the day i was going to meet his parents. while he had another girl in his bed. i remember the night before i was just agonizing what to wear, couldn't seem to figure out what to take for the weekend...

lesson to self - pay attention to anxiety. it's not always a weakness. sometimes, it's intuition.

No comments: