October 19, 2008

back-up plans

well, i see why mr. big always makes back-up plans. people are so flaky.

last night i was supposed to hang out with 2 girls. one was definite, one was maybe. i heard from neither, until the definite one at 11:16 p.m. sent me a text. yeah, i figured it was off by then.

don't get me wrong, i didn't really want to go out anyway. what use is going dancing in the cold when there's not someone else's warm bed to go to? james bond is more sexy instead.

but i mean really. i'll never commit to meeting them again. it will always be, yeah, check in with me & let me know what's going on. that's it.

they are now exclusively my back-up girls. hee hee, i have a chorus line...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That sucks! I hate when people cancel all the time! Or, frankly, just don't follow through.