October 22, 2008

healthy wealthy & single

well, interesting things lately.

last night i was feeling so bad & so tired of it i wanted to die. not a surprising feeling i guess for FMS people. some of them apparently have committed suicide. I WON'T so don't worry. but the thought is there.

then i suddenly remembered it was going to rain all day today. ah. it was the weather.

today i'm feeling better.

thanks for the support readers! that was awesome! :)

--------------------------

ok, so good thing i didn't waste time describing my date monday night. he just wrote me & said he had fun & the chemistry was there - but it was a 60 mile trip for him. yeah. and he what, DIDN'T know this before he left? right.

oh well. i wasn't all that about it anyway. he wasn't my type, although he was totally normal & i had fun.

on to my next dates - tomorrow night (John) and Friday night (Keith). i'm gonna have to get a secretary just to set up my dates.

keith actually sound promising. in an unusual manner, i've been e-mailing back & forth with him, something i don't usually do until i meet someone. but he's fun & whatever.

i'm so lol at mike blowing me off for the distance i'll just have to tell him about mr. ny just for fun. yeah, i guess it just wasn't there for ya. that's ok. i have guys that come out from NY to see me, so yeah. i get it. not.

oh well, the fact that i'm amused not crushed tells me i wasn't all that into it either. so not even my ego is bruised. oh hell yeah, i guess it is.

distance, dammit. ha.

No comments: