October 09, 2008

pissed

mr. ny made me cry last night. not in a good way. it was very painful what he said. not so much the words but their implication.

i had sent him a text asking him to come visit and he said he didn't feel the same b/c i doubted him. i said i should if you talk shit. you want to date a stupid girl, go ahead. that's not me.

he said well you have all your online guys. i said why does that bother you so much? they're not you. he texted back that it didn't bother him & for some reason that really hurt. of course it bothers him he keeps bringing it up. i immediately started crying - which he didn't know - and texted back that i can't believe he enjoyed hurting me.

he responded by saying i wanna see you. and then i am just pissed.

it's really messed up. the whole day you can't say you want to see me until you make me cry. then all of a sudden you do?

time to let this fish go bite someone else. i just can't believe i've kept going back for more. i haven't responded and i'll just let it go and put on some whole body armor.

mr. big got really pissed at me a few weeks ago. and we were together for hours. he only told me later. but the whole time he was totally sweet and kind to me, even when we were arguing. and afterward. the whole time. in spite of being angry. he still is. he just is a nice guy. not a pushover, but just a good guy.

mr. big is my new model for angry men. if you can't treat a women well ESPECIALLY when you're angry, what kind of man are you?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know you posted since this event about not talking about people and such, but I feel for you. Relationships and dealing with men is difficult. Frankly I find dealing with people in general difficult.