October 09, 2008

zip-it

i've decided to reinitiate my former mandate to not talk about my guys with other people. the recent talk with mr. ny is good incentive to do that.

the more you talk about your business, he said/i said, the more you turn everyone against whoever you are seeing - no matter how good they are overall. so then when you mention them again people's eyes glaze over & they're like haven't you left him YET?

(remember my raving about mr. big lately? well he's survived through his share of me complaining about him too. which just goes to show...what it does. that's what.)

my zip-it mandate is compounded by the fact that my boss - yes my boss at work - actually told me that when i come to him with a problem (and a potential solution) he now makes me wait a day to discuss it because by then i've already changed my mind. yes. my boss. ouch. this is of course what mr. ny has been talking about, and mr. busy too (formerly mr. possibility) when they say i change my mind all the time.

so you have mind-changing-me compounded by talking about it and generally, it creates a situation of TMI.

less is more when it comes to talking about my boyz. except for here. here i can talk away blah blah blah and you can read or not read. not my problem.

everyone has their weaknesses. i can either deal with them - or leave. if i choose to stay, i suppose i should just stop complaining. after all, i am seeking these guys out they are not chasing me.

i've stopped responding to guys who chase me. yes. i deleted mr. jack is back off facebook. mr. military keeps sending me facebook invitations & i'm ignoring them. i don't want these guys around b/c they are unreliable. and i've found a strong correlation between guys who pursue and unreliability.

what is that all about?

hmmmm.

the topic of another blog, that's what that is.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It always seems that the ones that chase only want to chase. Then they get you and run away. Just my thoughts.

Two Date Diva said...

I stopped talking about guys to my friends a long time ago. They would get too excited about every guy I dated and then when it didn't work out, they would accuse me of being too picky or declare I was a freak magnet and turn against the guy. None of this felt good to me, so I zipped it.

If a guy chases you but then is unreliable and pulls back at the first sign he is catching you, he's just announcing the world he's not ready for you or anyone else. Good choice to move on.